Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Campaign Manager in Boston, Massachusetts at AccruePartners
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Fortune 100 Financial Services Company
- 100-year history of dedication to customer satisfaction, success and growth
- Tremendous growth and new business strategy leading to the need for new talent
- Significant investments in cutting-edge technology
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Culture: Excellent work environment that fosters collaboration
- Growth: Ability to make an impact on the direction of the organization
- Opportunity: Gain hands-on experience working with cutting-edge technology
- Stability: Recent financial performance of the company has reported record profits
WHERE THE POSITION IS LOCATED:
- Boston, MA or Charlotte, NC
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
- Responsible for providing campaign management and execution support for a variety of different types of customer communications within the Wealth Management Marketing team.
- This position includes implementation of large-scale multi-channel thematic marketing campaigns as well as targeted, trigger-based touchpoints that support a unique customer journey.
- Overall objective is to drive customer engagement as well as produce high quality advice leads.
- Responsible for flawless campaign management and execution including partnering with Wealth Management Marketing Strategy leads to help inform/influence the development of integrated multi-channel acquisition strategies and then owning the day-to-day campaign execution once the strategic direction has been approved.
- Campaign success is tied to clearly defined business goals identified on an annual and campaign-by-campaign basis
- Partner with key functions across the organization including Wealth Management, Wealth Management Marketing, other marketing partners, producers/account managers, marketing analytics and reporting, database marketing, digital media, etc.
- Partners closely with marketing strategy lead to ensure data-forward view - and strong focus on maximizing ROI
- Accountable for all aspects of campaign management and execution associated with assigned marketing programs - which includes supporting the strategy lead with the development of the integrated marketing plan to managing the creative development process from kickoff all the way through post-campaign measurement.
- Specifics include:
- Actively manage partners within our centers of excellence, creative services resources, as well as external agency support to provide appropriate direction, project planning, timing, budget and approvals.
- Serve as the day-to-day contact for all partners on all aspects of the campaign process
- Directly responsible for securing and consolidating collective input/feedback on creative concepts and copy from various stakeholders and partners.
- Articulate and document the acquisition campaign targeting and list criteria and work closely with Marketing Analytics and Database Marketing on implementation
- Works very closely with critical business partners within marketing - as well as the various centers of excellence across Institutional, Retail and Central Marketing team (Wealth Management Marketing Strategy, Brand, Creative Services, Digital, Customer Insights, Database Marketing, Product Marketing, Inbound and Outbound phone teams, Print Production, Email center of excellence, etc.) throughout the end to end process
- Responsible and accountable for quality control of all creative versions across all channels. This includes disclosures, 800#s, links, envelope teaser and indicia information, as well as overall images and content.
- Manages development and distribution of business alerts and pre-release communications to clearly communicate campaign details with the field and partner organizations.
- Partners closely with project management team to flesh out project schedules - as well as manage any compliance feedback.
- Ensure flawless project management - from budget tracking to managing multiple tracks within each campaign to ensure scope and timing meets organizational objectives
- Responsible for campaign level results analysis and communication to marketing strategy lead
- Works with Wealth Management Marketing Strategy lead to secure approvals on deviations to plans/budgets and review of budgeted expenses and assessment of deviations impact on the overall plan or campaign.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
- 10+ years experience managing campaign execution for multi-channel efforts within the financial services industry
- Very strong communications skills - both written and verbal - including ability to communicate complex topics/recommendations and approaches in a clear, concise manner
- Ability to successfully interact, influence and partner with key mid-level management with minimal guidance/oversight
- Experience across a wide discipline of channels including DM, EM, Digital, outbound and collateral development
- Experience managing complex campaigns utilizing segmentation and database marketing principles including use of propensity models
- Experience with social selling or social media enablement in a field sales environment a plus.
- Experience supporting and influencing development of acquisition marketing strategies
- Disciplined and clear thinker with solid strategic thinking skills
- Deep understanding of project management and execution
- Solid understanding of tracking, reporting and overall measurement approaches
- Extremely adept in problem-solving and navigating challenging situations in a thoughtful and creative manner
- Able to influence and support large-scale campaigns that include cross-functional teams in a highly matrixed environment
- Ability to work in ambiguous and constantly changing environment.
- Extremely strong attention to detail and time management skills; ability to manage and navigate competing priorities
- Experience in the financial services space - preferably within Wealth Management
- Ability to work in ambiguous and constantly changing environment