Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sanitation Supervisor - Boston, MA
- Boston, MA, USA
- Competitive wages
- Full Time
JOB TITLE: Sanitation Supervisor / Year Round in our Boston, Massachusetts.
Bilingual: English and Spanish
RATE OF PAY: Salary (Competitive Wages based on Applicants Experience!)
WE MAKE A DIFFERENCE! We are looking for employees that have a commitment to customer service, a positive attitude and outlook, continuous adaptability to change, and the desire to learn and work as a team player. We are a local employer, dedicated to our clients and employees. We provide competitive wages, opportunities for growth, Employee Recognition, and an excellent Safety Culture. Benefits include: Paid Time Off (vacations), Sick Time Off, Health Benefits and regular Performance Reviews with merit increases!
WE ARE LOOKING for a leader and a coach that will oversee our sanitation operations in the Boston area. This position is directly responsible for assuring the effectiveness of our sanitation process to ensure we deliver quality service to our clients. You are expected to execute in a safe, sanitary, timely, consistent and cost effective manner, creating an accountable culture and motivating with positive hands on leadership and coaching.
- Supervise and coordinate all sanitation activities
- Strong Leadership skills.
- Schedule, train, coach, counsel all assigned staff
- Conduct employee performance reviews, adherence to SSOP's
- Motivate, encourage and discipline employees to reach their maximum potential
- Consult with management to follow and track sanitation metrics, standards, budget
- Coordinate sanitation activities with production, maintenance, and quality control management
- Adhere to developed cleaning methods and procedures designed to eliminate operating problems and improve sanitation efficiency
- Ensure documentation completion, review and compile assuring audit readiness at all times
- Follow Lock Out/Tag Out and HAZCOM programs
- Follow equipment ATP testing, data interpretation and corrective action as needed
- Oversee the chemistry and resource management
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the our best practices, policies, procedures and applicable laws
- Lead by example, report to work as scheduled, modeling team readiness and dependability
- Follow and assist in the review of the Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Safe Quality Food standards (SQF), Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), and enforcement as well of all established Safety rules and practices
Essential Physical Requirements:
- Able to do repetitive work
- Able to lift up to 60lbs
- Able to work in a high-paced and hot environment
- Able to withstand strong odors from the foods being processed
- Requires standing 100%
- Requires frequent bending/stooping and reaching
Other Skills, Education & Specialized Knowledge:
- Minimum 4 years' experience as a Sanitation Manager/Supervisor in a food manufacturing preferred environment
- Understanding of GMP's, SQF, BRC, HACCP, Sanitation, practices/auditing, quality programs, preventative maintenance programs.
- Possess an understanding of industrial sanitation theory, chemistry and chemistry verification techniques
- Demonstrated ability in carrying out verification and validation of specialized cleaning procedures
- Understand and comply with government regulations relating to OSHA, FDA and EPA
- Able to follow written or verbal instructions, communicate clearly as well as demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate protocols in English and Spanish
Ameri-Kleen and its subsidiary Sanitation Specialists are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!