Arbella Insurance Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Claim Service Specialist
at Arbella Insurance Group
Launch your career at Arbella!
Arbella is seeking motivated candidates who have a passion for providing exceptional customer service! This career opportunity is perfect for new college grads or candidates with some customer service or business experience.
This position includes a mentor, on the job/classroom training and a comprehensive on-boarding program. We currently have job openings in our Wakefield MA office.
Join a Best Place to Work Company for 8 years in a row! Apply today!
Auto Physical Damage Adjuster, managing 1st and 3rd party claims from reporting through resolution, maximizing customer service and ensuring appropriate net loss payout. Job duties include:
- Contact with insureds, claimants and witnesses that may have information relating to the loss, either by telephone or in writing. Securing all necessary evidence, reports and statements to evaluate claims presented.
- Review and evaluate loss to determine coverage, liability and compensability of damages.
- Input and retrieve information using the automated claims system, requests checks, form letters and other correspondence through the automated claim system.
- Negotiate settlements with individuals, attorneys, and other insurance carriers within granted settlement authority level.
- Facilitate salvage disposal and subrogation pursuit to maximize recovery.
- Bachelor's degree and some work experience in a service environment preferred.
- Demonstrate effective and diplomatic oral and written communication, as well as customer service excellence.
- Proficient time management and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail needed.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team focused environment.
- Valid drivers' license required.
- Bilingual highly preferred.