Arbella Insurance Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Claim Training Specialist
at Arbella Insurance Group
Looking to make an impact with a Best Place to Work Company? Arbella is looking for an exceptional Trainer for their Claim Department, apply today!
Responsible for the analysis of Claim performance and the design and implementation of learning strategies to drive performance improvements and results that continuously exceed expectations. Development of Claim employees through the design and delivery of technical training modules and seminars. Research and prepare written and visual training materials for Claim training seminars; Conduct quality reviews to ensure effective learning and application of material once in position. Disseminate feedback to management. Ensure that training programs support Claim Department and Service Company business objectives. Actively participate with Claim management in identifying training needs and establishing priorities. Develop and deliver more complex technical training for Support and Technical Team Managers.
- Prepares and conducts training modules and seminars for claim personnel.
- Update curricula and training materials for existing modules and seminars as needed.
- Works with claim management to identify training needs not covered by existing modules and seminars.
- Demonstrate an ability to translate & communicate complex technical terms to entry-level claim adjusters.
- Design and develop seminars and training materials for future learning program to meet those needs.
- Identify, recommend and coordinate the outsourcing of training deliverables to supplement our in-house training programs.
- Research regulatory requirements, as well as statutory and case law, to design curriculum and to prepare written training materials.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of claim training modules and seminars by performing follow-up training of claims personnel as needed.
- Work with HR Learning and Development to identify and appropriately maximize corporate training resources for the Claim department.
- Grade self-study and training module examinations.
- Participate in conducting Claim department audits, analyze audit results and revise curricula and devises new training in accordance with audit results analysis.
- Facilitate the execution of developmental plans.
- Stay abreast of current developments that could affect claims handling.
- Performs special projects and prepares other reports, as requested.
- Stay current on new vehicles to deliver training.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in related experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in a Claim department technical position preferred.
- At least 1 year of training experience including the design and delivery of the curriculum preferred.
- Experience as a Claim Technical Team Manager highly preferred.
- Exceptional presentation, customer service and communication skills.
- Sound technical skills in Learning and Development tools and applications preferred.