Bayada Home Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Community Liaison, Home Care
at Bayada Home Health Care
FULL TIME Experienced Community Liaison wanted for BAYADA Home Health Care Newton, MA office.
Do you have strong relationships with home care referral sources in the community? Are you excited by the challenge of helping to grow a business? Do you want that growth and success to be part of making a real difference in people’s lives?
Community Liaisons at BAYADA develop new relationships with referral sources in the community while managing existing ones.
- Focus on promoting our services and increasing our profitability
- Build relationships with agencies, organizations and networking groups
- Participate in and plan events like health fairs and screenings that position us as the Home Care Provider/Employer of Choice
- Develop marketing strategy in conjunction with the office director
- Partner with our Communications and Marketing Departments and external sources to generate new ways to build brand awareness
- Maintain and monitor a system to track marketing/contact info and communicate regularly with the office
- Four year college degree
- 2 years of experience in home care sales/marketing required
- Demonstrated successful track record in sales/marketing
- Proven interpersonal skills and goal achievement
- Strong PC and communication skills (bilingual in Spanish and English a plus)
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. EOE
Are you a caring, compassionate individual who’s ready to get more out of your career in healthcare? Are you ready to put your skills to work for you in an environment that supports your growth? BAYADA Home Health Care is one of the nation’s leading providers of clinical care and support services – and we’re growing every day!
Get ready to make a difference as well as living at Bayada. Our talented team of healthcare professionals’ impacts thousands of lives every year, working with our patients and their families to offer high-quality healthcare services that improve their quality of life while helping them achieve more out of every day.
Since our founding in 1975, BAYADA has become home to thousands of hardworking professionals who are committed to prioritizing compassion, reliability, and excellence in all that they do. We are pleased to offer a variety of career paths with a proven track record for success:
- RN Registered Nurses
- Home Health Aides
- Licensed Practical and Licensed Vocational Nurses
- Medical and Health Services Managers
- Physical Therapists
- Nursing Aides, Orderlies, and Attendants
- Occupational Therapists
- Social and Human Services Assistants
- Speech-Language Pathologists
- Personal and Home Care Aides
The culture at BAYADA is one that prioritizes your personal and professional wellbeing. Offering an outstanding benefits and compensation package to all eligible associates, BAYADA is committed to supporting your long-term goals, every step of the way.
Give back and get more out of your career with Bayada. Join the BAYADA Talent Network today and check out our current opportunities!
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.