Bimbo Bakeries USA
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Distribution Shipping Associate in Wilmington, MA at Bimbo Bakeries USA
at Bimbo Bakeries USA
Distribution Shipping Associate Position Summary
The Distribution Shipping Associate accurately distributes product to routes, loading and unloading trailers and verifying load(s) prior to distributing product. Follows all safety procedures as set forth by the Company.
Top Reasons to Work at Bimbo Bakeries USA as a Distribution Shipping Associate
- Great starting pay: 17.88/hour!
- Full health benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription
- Union position with job stability
- Growing organization & increased demand for products
- Paid training & opportunities for advancement internally and within Bimbo
- Company sponsored Health & Wellness programs, gym membership discounts, and company sponsored discount program
Distribution Shipping Associate Key Job Responsibilities
- Unload trailer and verify load prior to distributing product.
- Accurately distribute product to pre-determined routes.
- Report overages and shortages to Head Shipper.
- Be aware of and follow all safety procedures as set forth by the company.
- Be qualified to cover for Head Shipper in case of illness or vacation.
- Manually select a wide variety of products for routes & shipments.
- Work in a fast pace environment with a high focus on safety and customer service
- Close interaction and work within a team environment
- Power Equipment license is not necessary
- Additional duties as assigned.
Schedule Hiring For
Schedule: Must be open to working weekends and holidays – days off are during the week and are sometimes split
Shift: To be determined