Cambridge Associates Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resources Associate (Contract)
at Cambridge Associates Inc
Cambridge Associates is a leading global investment firm. We work with non-profit institutions, pension plans, and private clients to build investment portfolios that help them meet their philanthropic goals, pensioners’ obligations, or personal endeavors. Our goal is to meet clients wherever they are in the investment process. We offer a variety of services to complement those needs, from acting as an outsourced investment office to providing access to our world-class digital research platform. Committed to independence since our founding more than 40 years ago, we are motivated only by what is best for our clients.
Our clients trust the experience, leadership, and integrity of our investment professionals. We have a global team of outstanding investment advisors and an extensive research platform to support them. With more than 1,300 employees in nine locations around the globe, we are constantly looking to discover new ideas for our clients’ portfolios. This extensive network helps us to identify and access the best global investment opportunities all over the world.
This will be a contractual role of 6 months for the position of Human Resources Associate. The Human Resources Associate will be attached to the Global Human Resources department in Singapore and will be working closely alongside the Senior Human Resources Associate. During the course of the contract, he or she will be focusing mainly on recruitment and HR operations, and will be expected to assume a great deal of individual responsibility and ownership on these accounts.
The responsibilities as a Human Resources Associate include, but are not limited to the following:
- Create and maintain job postings on external sites
- Screen candidate applications
- Manage employee referrals
- Schedule phone screens and interviews
- Conduct phone screens
- Record interview feedback
- Prepare materials for on-campus recruitment
- Process all new hires’ personnel files and undertake other administrative duties
- Prepare welcome packages for new hires
• HR Operations
- Provide HR administrative support as and when required (e.g. prepare HR-related letters, assist with employment pass applications, renewals, and cancellations etc.)
• Excellent command of English and overall strong communication (both oral and written) skills
• Creativity and flair for writing, with a keen eye for design and aesthetics
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. Prior working knowledge of Taleo will be a huge plus
• Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational skills, keen eye for detail, ability to prioritize and work on multiple deadlines simultaneously
• A demonstrated ability to be both an independent worker and a team player
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality in all tasks
• Bachelor’s degree (any discipline)
• Up to a maximum of 2 years of work experience. Candidates with prior experience with recruitment in the financial services industry will be highly regarded
• Must be eligible to work in Singapore without sponsorship or restriction