Correct Care Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Administrative Assistant (MH)
at Correct Care Solutions
Our Administrative Assistant is responsible to the H.S.A./Department Head for the completion of various office clerical assignments. Coordinates personnel and medical reports and files, interrelates and works effectively with all levels of authority.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- General knowledge of office practices and procedures
- Computer skills with an emphasis on spreadsheets and word processing
- Formal secretarial training and medical terminology knowledge desirable
- None required
- Provides secretarial support to clinical staff.
- Performs various secretarial and clerical duties, such as typing reports and correspondence, transcribing written notes, maintaining records and files, answering phones, receiving, sorting, and distributing mail, and arranging schedules.
- Open to all staff for completion of various clerical assignments to assure continuity of services.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain security clearance.
- Must be able to apply principles of critical thinking to a variety of practical and emergent situations and accurately follow standardized procedures that may call for deviations.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.