Correct Care Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Site Medical Director (Opening Mid July)
at Correct Care Solutions
Our Medical Director is responsible for the clinical elements of the entire program, including professional duties, and provides direct care to patients and consultation to professional staff.
- Graduate of an Accredited Medical School. Successful completion of a Post-graduate training program in a Primary Care discipline (Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, etc.).
- Seven (7) years professional experience providing primary care with two (2) years at the administrative clinical level, assistant director or its equivalent.
- Active and unencumbered license to practice medicine in Massachusetts.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Surgery, Preventive Medicine, or Emergency Medicine
- Provides clinical oversight to the facility medical program, as defined by the NCCHC and ACA standards and policies and procedures for admission, transfer, and utilization review process.
- Supervises care given by other professional or non-professional personnel providing instructions as needed.
- Maintains proficiency in evidence-based practices germane to his/her clinical specialty and general familiarity with current medical practices germane to the program.
- Supervises the continuous quality improvement program, including patient grievances, sanitation, infection control, utilization management, pharmacy and therapeutics and assists in development of appropriate criteria.
- Serves as member of the Continuous Quality Improvement Committee making recommendations to improve patient outcomes.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.