Cushman & Wakefield, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Facilities Coordinator
at Cushman & Wakefield, inc.
Job TitleSenior Facilities Coordinator
Job Description SummaryThe Facilities Coordinator provides assistance to the facility management team to ensure successful service delivery of the client facility needs. Directly supports the facility management team with on-going facility and team related responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide general overall facility management services, including continuous monitoring of office/facility
• Address client inquiries and concerns ensuring timely and quality issue resolution and service delivery
• Follow up with clients to ensure customer satisfaction
• Respond to all facility inquiries and complaints, assess problems and take the necessary corrective action
• Remain knowledgeable regarding all operational aspects of building systems
• Coordinate with outside contractors for the service and repairs of equipment
• Follow protocol for effective building-specific maintenance and safety procedures
• Maintain on-going communication with contractors, client, and team
• Assist with site inspection within the assigned building portfolio
• Create work orders and assign work orders to the engineering staff, subcontractors, and vendors
• Report on open and closed work orders and check the status of open work orders with the assigned party
• Request, review, and submit work orders, bids, and proposals from vendors
• Verify final invoice pricing and process payments in a timely manner
• Assist in the monitoring and assessment of vendor performance
• Train vendors on work order and billing procedures
• Manage complex work orders such as environmental issues and disaster recovery
• Manage service and performance of vendors and landlords for timely completion of jobs
• Create and record appropriate written communication between all parties
• Schedule and document maintenance and repairs on building equipment
• Communicate frequently with client, landlords, and vendors to resolve issues and provide project status updates
• Provide process and procedures training and direction to new associates
• Coordinate special events in support of client
• Assist with measuring and reporting key performance indicators against service level agreements
• Provide facilities helpdesk services on behalf of the client(s) and monitor internal/external workflow for all facilities cases to ensure consistent quality of service and work product
1. Communication Proficiency (oral and written)
2. Customer Focus
4. Sense of Urgency
6. Detail Oriented
7. Financial Knowledge
8. Time Management Skills
9. Team Orientation
• High school diploma or a General Equivalency Diploma (GED) required
• Associates or Bachelors degree in facilities management, building, business or other related field preferred
• A minimum of 1 year of work experience in an administrative, accounting or tenant services capacity
• Experience with data entry, expansive reporting, filing, answering phones, scheduling and communications
• Previous customer service experience
• Prior experience working in the facilities/property management, commercial real estate or professional services industries preferred
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS
• Working knowledge of lease terms, the reconciliation process for Common Area Maintenance, insurance, and real estate taxes
• Proficient in understanding management agreements and contract language
• Working knowledge of computer software programs and base building systems
• Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to work a flexible schedule as needed, including but not limited to overnight travel, on call after hours and weekends
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate with others and exchange accurate information; operate a computer and other office productivity machinery; move about the workplace; remain in a stationary position for up to 90% of the time; and extend hands and arms in any direction.
C&W provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, C&W takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees during employment are treated without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Note: This job description includes the core responsibilities for C&W. These duties may have slight modifications based on the regional location.
About Cushman & Wakefield
Cushman & Wakefield (NYSE: CWK) is a leading global real estate services firm that delivers exceptional value for real estate occupiers and owners. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest real estate services firms with approximately 51,000 employees in 400 offices and 70 countries. In 2018, the firm had revenue of $8.2 billion across core services of property, facilities and project management, leasing, capital markets, valuation and other services. To learn more, visit www.cushmanwakefield.com or follow @CushWake on Twitter.
For US Applicants:
Cushman & Wakefield is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer. All individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees during employment are treated without regard to any of these characteristics.We hire the most talented professionals and invest in superior resources and technologies. The talent of our extraordinary people and the culture and business approach we foster, coupled with the exceptional, creative services we provide and the results we deliver worldwide for owners, occupiers, and investors are what distinguishes Cushman & Wakefield.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws
Cushman & Wakefield is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information:
This Organization Participates in E-Verify
Right to Work
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, please call 1-888-365-5406 or email HRServices@cushwake.com