Emerson Electric Co.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Buyer Analyst III
at Emerson Electric Co.
The Buyer will be responsible forall of the purchasing functions within the commodity that they support.
- Evaluate and executeall material requirement plans.
- Achieve lowest totalcost sourcing taking into account quality, quantity, price, delivery, andsupplier sustainability.
- Reconcile accountspayable and resolve other payment issues.
- Maintain dataintegrity of lead time and delivery dates.
- Participate inengineering change activities, managing effectivity and inventory impact.
- Supplier Development:
- Develop a businesspartner relationships
- Drive Improvement backto supplier through continuous improvement program utilizing supplierperformance measures and trend analysis.
- Provide technicalguidance and supplier support with all phases of machining processes.
- Engage suppliers inour MRB process to eliminate errors and improve quality.
- Provide input andjustification in on going supply base rationalization.
- BS Degree in aTechnical/Engineering discipline or business management.
- Experienced inmanufacturing and machining processes for metal castings and wrought materials.
- Experience inprocurement of materials required for military and power industry, or similarproducts.
- Proficient with MSanalytical software (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
No calls or agencies please. Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you'll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we're changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.