Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Product Manager
- Career ID
- Career Category
Are you customer and client focused? Are you passionate about the capability of technology to solve some of the problems we face in the healthcare industry?
eviCore is seeking a Senior Product Manager to support our rapidly growing healthcare provider product suite. The successful candidate will provide leadership in the management and development of healthcare technology software products. You will be empowered to develop and mature the strategy and vision for product roadmaps, establish collaborative relationships with external and internal stakeholders, gather accurate requirements, and deliver products to market in alignment with company and client objectives.
The ideal candidate has extensive knowledge of the healthcare environment and product development with competencies in business analysis, solution definition, problem solving, and project management.
Minimum Experience Required
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 6 years of product management experience
- At least 3 years of product management experience working for a payor or provider organization or comparable industry experience with a healthcare technology or service vendor.
- Experience working with EHR/EMR integration preferred
- Experience managing the entire end-to-end product life cycle for healthcare products/service.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, complex projects.
- Ability to collaborate with and influence clients and internal cross-functional teams as well as to manage trade-offs and business expectations
- Capability to make the complex simple
- Detail-oriented, proactive, and accountable; excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with general direction; comfortable working with remote team members using telecommunications
- Embraces and is competent in working in an Agile based product development environment
- Experience with creating user stories, designs and requirements
- Proficient in use of basic engineering management programs, product design tools, and office-based applications
- AIPMM ACPMPO, CSPO certifications desired.
Our Company and What We Offer
eviCore healthcare is committed to making a positive impact on healthcare, and also making a positive impact on our employees. eviCore offers a variety of perks and benefits including, but not limited to:
- 3 weeks of PTO(starting) per year plus paid holidays
- Education assistance, tuition reimbursement and professional certifications
- Health, dental, vision, and life benefits with employer funded HSA
- Comprehensive employee discount program, onsite fitness facilities, and smart casual dress code
- Paid Volunteer Community Service Days
- Ample opportunities for growth, advancement, and promotion
- 401k retirement plan with company match of 50% employee contributions up to 6%