Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Software Engineer (Java EE)
- Career ID
- Career Category
eviCore healthcare is at the leading edge of healthcare software development that will change the way providers and payers interact to break down barriers to evidence based medicine. This position is responsible for full stack web development of novel point-of-care solutions powered by the QPID platform, a programmable search engine for electronic health records. Works with product management, doctors and other clinicians to translate clinical and administrative workflow requirements into easy to use, innovative web experiences. Collaborates with other software engineers to design and develop clean and extensible APIs connecting various software subsystems.
Minimum Experience Required
- 5 years’ experience in full stack software engineering or related area with a results-oriented track record.
- 3 years of experience developing Enterprise applications using either J2EE preferred or Microsoft .NET.
- Experience with relational databases and SQL (JDBC).
- Experience with agile development methodologies.
- Programming languages: Java EE, C#/.NET or both
- Database technology: one or more from Postgres, MySQL, MS SQL Server
- Front end technology: one or more from Angular, Ember, React
Our Company and What We Offer
eviCore healthcare is committed to making a positive impact on healthcare, and also making a positive impact on our employees. eviCore offers a variety of perks and benefits including, but not limited to:
- Flexible scheduling and work/life balance with remote and work from home opportunities
- 3 weeks of PTO(starting) per year plus paid holidays
- Education assistance, tuition reimbursement and professional certifications
- Health, dental, vision, and life benefits with employer funded HSA
- Comprehensive employee discount program and smart casual dress code
- Paid Volunteer Community Service Day
- Ample opportunities for growth, advancement, and promotion
- 401k retirement plan with company match of 50% employee contributions up to 6%