First Republic Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Marketing Manager, Sales Enablement
at First Republic Bank
- Job Locations
Gradifi, a First Republic Company, is hiring for a Marketing Manager, Sales Enablement to enable the productivity and high performance of the Sales organization through the development of marketing content and tools. We are looking for someone with excellent critical thinking and project management skills, and a passion for developing creative marketing solutions. The Sales Enablement manager will report directly to the CMO and be responsible for developing strategies, tools, content and resources that enable the Sales team to have valuable, relevant, and informative conversations at every stage of the buyer’s journey. The right candidate will have 4-6 years experience in a marketing or sales role, preferably in a B2B company.
- Develop content and tools, including presentations, proposal templates, one pagers, brochures, case studies, white papers, and other assets to help the Sales organization move prospects through the sales funnel.
- Ensure that the Sales team is using the most effective sales collateral, high value content, and developing best practices around the use of both.
- Manage internal Sales portal to ensure all information is easily accessible and up-to-date, and manage distribution of all printed collateral and assets.
- Serve as primary point of contact for all Sales team marketing needs.
- Field and prioritize ad hoc content and requests from Sales team.
- Gather feedback from Sales team on a regular basis to constantly improve support materials.
- Drive conference and event strategy and logistics for the Sales and Marketing teams.
- Security and compliance is a top priority at Gradifi and strict adherence to the policies and procedures of the Information Security Management System is mandatory.
- 4-6 years experience in marketing or sales, at a B2B company preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a knack for building relationships
- Must be able to work and prioritize in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration
- Experience with SalesForce a plus