Fresenius Medical Care Holdings, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Analyst, People Analytics
at Fresenius Medical Care Holdings, Inc.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The People Analytics team at Fresenius provides workforce insights and solutions that support the achievement of business imperatives, help identify solutions to key challenges, and uncover opportunities to improve the people experience and success of FMCNA. As a member of the team, you will be applying advanced data analytics to solve a variety of business and people challenges. You will deliver data insights to achieve measurable business outcomes.
The ideal candidate is highly data driven, technically proficient, creative, detail-oriented and intellectually curious. This role requires a solid understanding of data mining and analytical techniques.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with different stakeholders and other team members to understand the business question to be answered through analytics; define, interpret, and clarify scope of problems/issues and necessary data needs and analyses to be performed.
- Merge, clean, and format data from different sources to build analytics datasets to answer specific business questions.
- Apply methods to test significance, representability, and validity of data and relationships.
- Execute statistical analyses and advanced modeling that result in actionable recommendations.
- Develop and deliver compelling presentations using data, graphics, and effective storytelling to communicate insights and implications for decision making.
- Use analytical reasoning to proactively identify problems and develop hypotheses and recommend analytics solutions that addresses stakeholder's needs.
- Develop predictive models for attrition, high performance, and talent acquisition to enable forward-looking talent management programs and HR investment.
- Advance the use of analytics and statistical thinking across HR; provide coaching and training on use and interpretation of data.
- Partner with other analytical groups throughout the organization to share data and insights and leverage knowledge.
- Monitor industry trend to identify opportunities to adopt leading-edge people analytics solutions. Continuously evolve the best techniques to drive the change required in the organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree in applied mathematics, statistics or other quantitative fields that emphasize experimental design and data analysis (e.g., science, engineering, economics)
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 1-3 years of applied analytics, quantitative project work, or analytics consulting experience
- Excellent problem formulation and problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of statistical analysis (generalized linear models, decision trees/random forests, clustering, etc.) and an ability to design analyses that effectively test hypotheses
- Proficiency in at least one programming language for statistical analysis is required (e.g. R and/or Python)
- Ability to manipulate large data sets; experience using SQL
- Ability to identify new data sources, understand their limitations and infer business outcomes from their results
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong desire to continue learning about new analytical techniques
- Knowledge of text analytics a plus
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity