Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Premier Escalation Analyst
Quincy, MA (HQ)
# of Openings:
Granite Background & History
Granite is one of the premier communications services provider to businesses across the United States and Canada. We provide exceptional customized service with an emphasis on reliability and outstanding customer support and our customers include over 85 of the Fortune 100. Granite has over $1.4 billion in revenue with more than 2,000 employees and is headquartered in Quincy, MA just off I-93 and directly next to the North Quincy T Station on the Red Line. Our mission is to be the leading telecommunications company wherever we offer services as well as provide an environment where the value of each individual is recognized and where each person has the opportunity to further their growth and achieve success.
Granite has been recognized by the Boston Business Journal as one of the “Healthiest Companies” in Massachusetts. Our Quincy office has an onsite dining facility and a fully equipped state of the art gym that offers daily Cross Fit, Mixed Martial Arts, and Yoga classes available to employees at zero cost.
Granite’s philanthropy is unparalleled with over $200 million in donations to organizations such as Dana Farber Cancer Institute, The ALS Foundation and the Alzheimer’s Association to name a few.
We have been rated a “Fastest Growing Companies” by Inc. Magazine past ten consecutive years in a row (2007-2016).
If you are a highly motivated individual who wants to grow your career with a fast paced and progressive company, Granite has countless opportunities for you.
General Summary of Position:
We are seeking business-oriented, customer service driven professionals to provide high quality service to Fortune 500 level customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assign out all escalation requests that come in and monitor the queue in RockLog to ensure updates are de livered on all active escalations
- Attends the routine action register conference calls with the four carriers (AT&T, Clink, Frontier and VZ)- along w/maintaininga weekly tracker (4 conference calls eachweek)
- Ability to complete all daily/weekly reports (including weekly out of service tracker)
- Ensure every escalation order is noted on weekly master tracker
- Can proactively escalate hot/challenging orders properly to higher levels
Bachelor's Degree Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and MS Access
- Presents leadership skills
- Strong verbal and written communicationskills
- Able to work independentlywithlittlesupervision
- Able to multi-task,including assist w/high-profile and complex requests
- No tardiness or unexcused absences
- Zero outageslated to orders that are placed or resubmitted