Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Underwriting/ Coverage Specialist
at Homesite Insurance
Homesite Insurance was founded in 1997 and was one of the first companies to enable customers to purchase home insurance directly online, during a single visit. Since then, we've continued to innovate rapidly to meet the needs of our customers and their changing expectations.
One thing that's stayed the same since our founding: our commitment to our customers, partners and employees.
Join us on our journey as we continue to grow into a powerful contender in the field of insurance.
We are currently seeking an intelligent, analytical, detail oriented, energetic individual to join our Product Team. This role will be engaged in analysis of and development of forms, underwriting processes as well as serve as a SME for Homesite’s various insurance products.
- Be able to play a supervisory role for key underwriting coverage projects and processes
- Support development of new product and coverage strategies
- Serve as subject matter expert for coverage provided by Homesite’s insurance products
- Amend existing forms and evaluate and implement new forms as required by the business
- Support work on Underwriting and compliance projects and work with IT and Operations on implementation
- Ability to interpret and apply changes in regulations, state laws, and other information related to underwriting and insurance product management
Homesite is an insurance company that's big on technology. Finding faster and smarter methods of improving how people buy insurance is our jam. Our crew is made up of talented and passionate professionals who aren't afraid to push the envelope. When you work at Homesite, you'll have the opportunity to pursue your creative ideas in an environment that welcomes them.
Join our team as we shake up the world of insurance!