Hub International Limited
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Commercial Insurance - Assistant Account Manager
at Hub International Limited
HUB International Limited is a leading insurance brokerage providing an array of worldwide brokerage services including property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment, and wealth management products and services throughout the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico.
We currently have an opportunity for an Assistant Account Manager to join our Commercial Lines team in our Wilmington, Massachusetts office. Reporting to the Director of Commercial Lines, the selected employee will assist the Account Managers and Producers with the servicing of assigned commercial insurance accounts
- Coordinate the handling and servicing of assigned commercial insurance accounts with the Account Executives/Producers.
- Enter data as required by insurance company automation systems.
- Provide support to the Account Manager/Producer on pre-renewal processes.
- Handle correspondence and the clerical processing of accounts including applications, transactional file maintenance and agency management system input of each account.
- Process certificate of insurance requests.
- Maintain insurance carriers manuals and marketing materials as required.
- Handle the administrative claims process.
- Maintain cancellation/reinstatement system for commercial accounts.
- Responsible for developing complete familiarity with all forms and paperwork including their intent and purpose.
- Responsible for implementing a quality control review process to assure the production of quality work and the provision of excellent customer service.
- Conduct business in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of both the business and earnings implications of the Company.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Manager.
- Related experience with commercial insurance.
- Producers license or willingness to obtain license after hire.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.