Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Renewal Champion – Contract Administrator
at Johnson Controls.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary
Job Reference #: WD30040668319
What you will do
- Manage monthly service contract renewal list in Sales Force
- Execute contract renewal Customer Service Verification calls
- Upload leads in Sales Force
- Create new Contract Renewal Proposals, as necessary
- Customer Master Maintenance – identify changes needed and enter into Casewise system
- Preventative Maintenance Agreement maintenance – identify needed changes and submit to Central Contract Administration via PMA modification process
- Initiate contract termination requests uncovered during renewal process
- Retrieve copies of active contracts for customers and sales groups
- Forward service agreements for DOA when needed
- Input/Correct estimated hours to complete service inspections during the service contract renewal process
Who we're looking for
- Associate's Degree, Certification or proven equivalent professional administrative experience preferred.
- 2 years of experience in contract administration or in a related area preferred.
- Applicant should have knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the construction field.
- Effective writing skills, teamwork, legal compliance, understanding of contracts desired.
- Experience in Fire and Security or Construction industry a plus.
- Strong PC literacy, advanced skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, or PowerPoint
- A strong work ethic and ability to communicate effectively with upper management.
- Ability to navigate through matrix organization and multi-task, problem-solve, and adapt to change in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Customer service mindset and high interpersonal savvy and approachability.
- Consistent pleasant and professional demeanor toward all levels of team members.
- Ability to complete assigned tasks with a minimum of guidance and oversight.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Must be able pass a pre-employment background and drug screening.
- Candidate must have superior communication skills both written and verbal as there is extensive customer contact/dialog.
- Organization and prioritization are key skills