Lutron Electronics, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
HR Business Partner - Engineering Boston
at Lutron Electronics, Inc.
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an immediate opening for a HR Business Partner in our Boston Engineering office. In this position, you would be a key part of the Human Resource team. A successful HR Business Partner will ….
Contributions & Responsibilities:
- Work with our engineering leadership team in our remote engineering offices and at headquarters to anticipate the needs of the organization and execute HR programs such as:
- Coverage plans and staffing
- Attracting and retaining exceptional people
- Overseeing the execution of onboarding for new engineers
- Providing day-to-day performance management guidance to engineering management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions)
- Identifying training needs and partnering with the learning organization to successfully execute programs
- Ensuring job rotations for development and learning
- Partnering with engineering leaders to ensure compensation and performance management programs are properly executed
- Stay aligned to Lutron’s culture and values:
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
- Bachelor's Degree required (MBA a plus)
- Minimum of seven years experience working in HR
- HR certification preferred
- Effective at collaboratively driving projects with cross-functional teams
- Experience working effectively in a matrix organization
- Excellent judgement in complex situations with multiple stakeholders
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in strong sales and profitability growth year over year. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services. EOE/AA