Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
National Sales Center Representative - No Cold Calling!
MaidPro is a Boston-based franchisor of residential cleaning services with over 275 offices throughout the United States and Canada. The company, which began franchising in 1997, takes pride in its strong owner community, technology, and creative marketing. Forbes has ranked MaidPro a Top 10 Franchise to Buy three years straight. The Boston Business Journal has ranked MaidPro one of Boston’s Best Places to Work every year for over a decade.
We hire people who are natural learners, passionate about their careers and love to see the results of their work help businesses grow! We provide a fun place to work where people are nice, individuality is respected, learning is continuous, and your cutting edge ideas are welcomed. We have an on-site wellness program which includes group and personal fitness training, yoga, nutrition and meditation.
Our headquarters is located in Boston, right next to the TD Garden, steps away from the North Station Commuter Rail and orange and green line stops.
Love making money and working with awesome people? Come join the National Sales Center (NSC) at MaidPro.
As a new account representative with MaidPro's NSC, you'll handle inbound phone and web inquiries about the cleaning services offered at MaidPro locations across the U.S. and Canada. New account representatives strive to provide excellent customer service while working with local MaidPro offices to sign up and schedule new clients.
- $18/hour plus commissions (uncapped!).
- No cold calling...ever! All warm inquiries.
- Flexible schedules. Full-time and part-time positions and mother's hours available.
- Comprehensive paid training.
- Convenient Boston location with great amenities. Easily accessible by MBTA (North Station or Haymarket). (Local candidates only.)
MaidPro offers competitive employee-focused benefits, including:
- Potential to work remotely
- Flexible schedules
- Career advancement and career paths
- On-site gym with a personal trainer; yoga classes and meditation, too!
- Cleaning benefit
- Employee discount programs
- Collaborative, fun office environment and culture (luncheons, Wii, ping-pong tournaments, parties, team outings, etc.)
NSC Hours of Operation:
- Monday through Friday: 8am - 10pm
- Saturday: 9am - 7pm
- Sunday: 10am - 6:30pm
Skill / Requirements
- 2+ years of previous sales and/or customer service experience
- Previous phone experience is a plus
- Ability to multi-task (talking and typing while maintaining a keen eye on details)
- Strong computer skills
No cold calling! A great working environment that consistently ranks in the top 10 in the Boston area.