Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Red Thread
The Driver is responsible for delivering product from warehouse and setting product in place at customer's location. Ensure that all paperwork is accurate and complete. Interact with the customer and communicate any and all issues to the Sales Representative. The driver is responsible for making decisions and directing all work involved with the delivery, ensuring that the customer is satisfied.
- Complete daily vehicle safety inspection.
- Drive vehicle and safely deliver product to customer's site.
- Inspect product for damage, missing keys, etc.
- Set up efficient delivery runs while maintaining any time commitments
- Load and pack truck with product for delivery.
- Unload truck at customer's site and place product in desired location.
- Record loading and delivery information on daily trip sheets.
- Notify Sales Representative and Scheduler of status of delivery, any discrepancies, etc. during or after each delivery.
- Obtain customer signature upon completion of a delivery.
- Perform as Driver's Helper when needed.
- Assist in the warehouse as needed
Skills and Requirements:
- Maintain clean driving record within Red Thread stated policy
- Adhere to all Department of Transportation testing requirements
- Excellent customer service skills
- Is detail-oriented
- Ability to complete paperwork accurately and clearly
- Ability to lift and move loads of up to 100 lbs.
- Ability to load and pack delivery truck
- Must be willing to work overtime
Level of Education/Training/License:
- Valid Class B Commercial Driver's license
- High School Diploma
- Four-plus year(s) delivery/distribution experience preferred
Benefits: Red Thread offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, STD, LTD, Life/AD&D, 401(k), paid time off and paid holidays.
If you are looking for a career, not a job, and you possess high energy and appreciate working independently ... look no further!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.