Santander Consumer USA Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Associate Director, Digital Products
at Santander Consumer USA Inc.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1806784
Categories: Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director)
Oversee the identification, business case development, coordination and execution of new revenue-driving or efficiency-gaining digitally-led initiatives. Be seen as a champion of accelerating initiatives through an iterative test/learn/MVP approach.
Work with Grupo Santander colleagues, colleagues across the US and third parties to prioritize, accelerate and promote existing or create new US digital projects that result in greater efficiency or generate incremental revenue.
Work with Global Digital Strategy team to enlist partners and third-party capabilities and potential acquisitions to enhance customer journeys.
Identify existing initiatives that can be accelerated or leveraged from other countries to deliver revenue-generating and customer differentiating opportunities.
Quantify estimated business value of new ideas/initiatives to justify Group and US investment
Bring “big picture” thinking and actively seek to connect insights or opportunities across units (operations, customer experience, product, strategy, countries) to identify opportunities/accelerators.
Manage partnerships with other Santander country leads/Digital Executives, newly designated global “product bankers” and “product managers,” and initiative heads (e.g., OpenBank)
Ensure alignment of US digital strategy with compliance, internal controls and remediation efforts. Ensure timely oversight and comment from appropriate regulators on new initiatives
Report on progress and impact to Group (Digital Strategy and Transformation Committee), and to US and SBNA CEOs and SHUSA and SBNA Boards
Experience: 15 years experience directly related to core job functions.
- A broad, strategic thinker with proven execution capabilities
- Deep experience in digital, financial services, either via consultant experience or direct
- Highly analytic; able to size opportunity, understand market demand and sizing, facile with balance sheets and pro-formas
- Execution experience – need to have experience in either managing teams or driving execution of new products, enhancements or new initiatives
- Demonstrated comfort with ambiguity and forging to create clarity and focus
- Significant influencing skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; able to skillfully build narratives for multiple audiences
- A team player with a track record of success in managing teams (directly or through influence) that deliver high quality work in a fast paced, dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to interact skillfully with executive management and a variety of business partners
- Excellent inter-personal and collaborative skill set