Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Ancillary Sales Consultant (Coalesse)
The Ancillary Sales Consultant works with assigned independent Coalesse dealers, A&D, and End Users, to build relationships, develop sales, promote and implement key programs/initiatives. Helps direct sales strategies as part of the Coalesse selling process. First point of dealer contact for building dealer training plans, pricing strategies, product application, sales support issues and will help build yearly dealer sales plans with Coalesse sales management. Accountable for sales, discount targets and key implementation measures for their assigned customers. Sales orders are subject to acceptance or rejection by the selling company. Impacts Steelcase goals by leveraging the Industry network to pursue and close profitable sales as well as growing our share of the dealer’s overall total product/business mix.
Uses advanced concepts and expert product knowledge and demonstrates outstanding success in interpreting customer and dealer needs. Contributes to the development of new concepts and discovering new sales opportunities. Develops solutions to the more complex problems that require the regular use of ingenuity and innovation. Provides formal leadership and mentoring to ensure long-range goals and objectives are met.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Expert interpersonal skills with coaching and mentoring capabilities
- Self-motivated, self-directed and willing to accept responsibility for results
- Solid understanding our overall organization and business and keeps knowledge current.
- Knowledge of the sales process and processes/key concerns common to all businesses
- Sets high goals and standards for self and others in the organization.
- Self-starter; committed to excellence: accuracy in work and attention to detail
- Must have a broad exposure and understanding of corporate strategies
- Effective training and presentation skills
- Solid negotiating ability
- Proficient in appropriate software packages and technology.
- Bachelors degree
- 2+ yrs. Sales or Interior Design experience within the contract furniture or like industry
Coalesse provides employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, creed, genetic information, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or veteran status and bases all employment decisions only on valid job requirements.
To learn more about our company, and our family of brands – including Steelcase®, Coalesse®, Designtex®, PolyVision® and Turnstone®, please visit our website at www.steelcase.com.