Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Call Center Supervisor
at Triton Technologies
Call Center Supervisor
Do you have experience managing virtual team?
If so, this could be the job for you!
Triton Technologies is an outsourced customer support firm. Our agents take customer service and sales calls for a number of brands/products. Since 2001, Triton Technologies has been an industry leader in tele-services. Not just a call center, not just sales. We are a technology company with both call centers and remote agents across the country. We partner with reputable brand clients and deliver a well-connected customer experience.
As an Inside Sales Supervisor, you will be responsible for managing inbound sales calls and day to day operations . You will ensure technology is utilized by the sales agents to meet performance and service levels. The successful candidate will be able to analyze data to drive team performance and achieve results.
- Conduct daily team meetings and coaching forms
- Coach live sales calls to maximize performance
- Evaluate performance with key metrics and provide one on one coaching with sales agents as a team or one on one
- Collect and analyze team data to prepare reports for the shift and upper management
- Ensure adequate staffing levels to limit call abandonment and maximize efficiency
- Train agents on new programs
- Review sales goals with sales agents and ensure they know where to find their reports and stats
- Handle all corrective action for your agents in the areas of attendance, availability, compliance, and overall sales performance
- Minimum one-year supervisor experience
- Minimum two years call center experience required
- Minimum two-year sales experience required
- Virtual Call Center experience strongly preferred
- Customer Service Experience Required
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent required
- Proven problem solving ability
- Able to remain calm and courteous under pressure and navigate tense situations, especially during busy hours
- Understanding of reporting and experience in basic analysis
- Proficiency with technology, especially computers, software applications, and phone systems
- Sales closing ability as you will be coaching, training, and taking over calls
Triton Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity. Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment background screening and drug test.