Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cisco UCCE Support Architect - Remote / Telecommute, US Nationwide search
TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TTEC is seeking a Cisco UCCE Support Architect to join our Technology Services team. This role is located in beautiful Austin with remote / telecommuting opportunities.
Why choose TTEC to enhance and broaden your career? We are just as passionate about providing ideal solutions to solving our client's business problems by driving customer experience outcomes with our enhanced technical capabilities, as you are. Whether you're the Engineer, Architect, Account Manager, Practice Leader or Sales Executive we need your talent to help us in our exciting journey to success!
What you'll be doing:
As part of our Managed Services Support Engineering team, you will work with our enterprise level clients providing medium to advanced troubleshooting support services in Cisco UC and CC architecture solutions.
What you'll bring to us:
- Provide architecture level support to enterprise level customers regarding advanced / complex UC and UCCE issues.
- Ability to work in a delivery support environment that involves structured processes and timelines
- Cisco Certifications (i.e., CCNA, CCDP, CCIE Collaboration)
- Experience with a disciplined development methodology and release management process
- Working knowledge of any major Middleware platform (MQ Series, Tuxedo) and Interface APIs/Object Models (CORBA, COM , EAI)
- Telecommunications: Development & Administration skills on any major switch platform (Aspect, Avaya, Nortel)
- Multi-site configuration and hybrid of enterprise level IP and TDM environments
- ITIL Framework awareness. ITIL certification preferred
What skills you'll need:
- 10 years of experience with design, integration, administration, troubleshooting and support experience with Cisco ICM / CVP Enterprise. This should include design, integration and deployment experience with these applications.
- 3 years' experience with design and architecture experience working with Cisco UCCE solutions
- Experience supporting Cisco Agent Desktop Solutions (CAD, Finesse, CTI OS Desktop), performing CISCO ICM Script Design and Deployment, with CISCO CVP Application Design and Development, and CISCO IP-IVR Application performing design, development, and support functions.
- Preferred experiences include Unified Computing System (UCS), supporting CUCM, Voice Gateway support, CUIC support and Cisco Email / Web Manager support.
- Familiarity with Cisco Unity deployment, support, and administration experience preferred along with load balancer and session border controllers preferred.
- Solid understanding of H.323, SIP and/or MGCP protocols
- Cisco IP Dialer development and support experience a plus
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments-Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth-to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Customer Technology Services segment drives customer experience outcomes to small, medium and enterprise clients by providing best in class Cloud and Premise Contact Center and Unified Communications Solutions, and CRM, Multi-channel, Omni-channel and WFO Services.
What We Offer:
Variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
Global career mobility, employee recognition programs, professional development
State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
- Rich wellness program and health incentives