Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Security Executive Driver FT Boston MA
at Allied Universal
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Security Officer
- Workdays Available
- Monday - Friday, Saturday - Sunday
- Shifts Available
- Afternoon, Evening
We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! Approximately 65% of our managers were internally promoted! ?You too can start with little, to no security experience and become one of Allied Universal’s many success stories. We have great part-time and flexible schedules! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
Allied Universal is currently seeking a Full Time Security Officer for a Pharmaceutical Company in Boston MA
Full Time opening (Various Shifts)
Free CPR Certification
Employee referral program
Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k
Ideal candidate should possess the following:
Great customer service provider
Have great communication skills, both written and verbal
Candidate should be comfortable using both computers and tablets
Must have valid Drivers license for more than a year
Candidate must be 21 years of age or older
The Executive/Personal Chauffeur is primarily responsible for the safe and secure transportation of the corporation’s senior executives on a daily basis. Driver will take full responsibility of their trips upon notification including to consult maps or navigation devices for optimal routes, performing pre-trip runs to insure the best time, safest routes, etc. for executive travel. You will drive a company vehicle and will be responsible for knowing when maintenance is required and notifying the transportation manager (fuel level, oil change status, tire pressure, scheduled maintenance, washing & detail work, service appointments, knowledge of all your assigned vehicle mechanics etc.) You will exercise extreme confidentiality as you may be exposed to information that is not meant for your knowledge and that could have potentially serious ramifications to Vertex Pharmaceuticals if such information were to become public. Drivers will not fraternize with Executives, Contractors, or Employees. The Executive Driver will be in close quarters with Executives and their guests and as such the driver will exercise impeccable personal hygiene being free of body odor, clean shaven and in full Chauffeur attire for each ride. There may be downtime in-between trips, during such time it is the expectation the Executive driver will maintain extensive logs pertaining to their trips performed.
- Positive attitude
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral).
- 3 years senior executive/personal chauffeur experience, extensive knowledge of the Boston area is a must.
- Must be able to comfortably drive in all weather conditions.
- Ability to exercise extreme confidentiality
- Possess a sense of urgency and exceptional problem solving skills
- Impeccable personal hygiene and uniform appearance
Allied Universal is seeking Professional Security Guards. Our Security Guards allow us to contribute to our company’s core purpose of providing unparalleled service, systems and solutions to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses of our communities.
- Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Able to obtain a valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Allied Universal is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Allied Universal will provide qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or any other applicable state or local laws. We are committed to hiring veterans and reservists. Since 2013, we have hired over 25,000 heroes.