Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistant Clinical Director (BCBA)
As an Assistant Clinical Director I (ACD), you will assist the Site Manager (SM) / Program Director (PD) in meeting the clinical goals of the program. You will work directly with Site Manager/ Program Director to train, coach, and guide the design, development and review of behavior management strategies, skill building strategies, program implementation, and staff skill development. Additionally, the Assistant Clinical Director will act as internal consultant regarding clinical issues.
Why Vinfen? We are committed to you! We offer great training, great benefits, career growth and job security!
Our comprehensive and generous benefits package includes:
- A fully funded, employer-sponsored retirement plan that requires no employee contribution as well as an employee-funded 403(b) plan
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Employer-paid Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Generous Vacation, Holiday, Personal and Sick Time Benefits
- Flexible Spending Reimbursement Accounts (Health and Dependent care)
- Educational Assistance and Remission Programs
- $500 Employee Referral Bonus with no annual cap!
- Other generous benefits and perks!
Founded in 1977, for 40 years Vinfen has been a leading nonprofit human services organization that "transforms lives" by building the capacity of individuals, families, organizations and communities to learn, thrive and achieve their goals. To learn more about Vinfen, and/or to apply to this or other Vinfen positions, please visit our website at www.vinfen.org/careers.
My Job. My Community. My Vinfen.
Vinfen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: rehabilitation, social counselor, social worker, provider, support staff, social services provider, counselor, mental health, psychiatric, social services, mentor, counseling, social work, group home, DSP, Direct Care, psychology, mental illness, mental health, psychiatric, outreach worker, outreach services, community based, human services, nonprofit, crisis, trauma, advocacy, recovery.
- A master's degree in a Special Education, Psychology, Social Work, or related field required. In some cases, experience may substitute for academic training. High school diploma or GED required.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) through the Behavior Analysis Certification Board required (except in CT).
- 1-3 years experience in a clinical setting.
- Strong time management and writing skills.
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and have a current, valid, US drivers' license for at least one year.
- All applicants must be able to become CPR, First Aid certified within 2 weeks of employment and MAP certified within 150 days of employment.
All candidates must be able to successfully pass a CORI, reference, multi-state background and driving record check.