Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Psychiatrist (Part Time)
As a Psychiatrist, you will be responsible for providing intake for all individuals admitted to the program for treatment. You will examine, diagnose, lead treatment planning, and prescribe medication as needed.
In your role you will work together with the people we serve, their families, friends, employers, and other support staff to transform their lives by building independence skills.
Why Vinfen? We are committed to you! We offer great training, great benefits, career growth and job security!
Our comprehensive and generous benefits package includes:
- A fully funded, employer-sponsored retirement plan that requires no employee contribution as well as an employee-funded 403(b) plan
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Employer-paid Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Generous Vacation, Holiday, Personal and Sick Time Benefits
- Flexible Spending Reimbursement Accounts (Health and Dependent care)
- Educational Assistance and Remission Programs
- $500 Employee Referral Bonus with no annual cap!
- Other generous benefits and perks!
Founded in 1977, for 40 years Vinfen has been a leading nonprofit human services organization that "transforms lives" by building the capacity of individuals, families, organizations and communities to learn, thrive and achieve their goals. To learn more about Vinfen, and/or to apply to this or other Vinfen positions, please visit our website at www.vinfen.org/careers.
My Job. My Community. My Vinfen.
Vinfen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: psychiatric rehabilitation, social services, social worker, counseling, social work, psychology, mental illness, mental health, disability, disabilities, behavioral, rehabilitative, psychiatric, case management, case manager, human services, non-profit, trauma, advocacy, recovery.
- MD required.
- Experience working with people with psychiatric conditions and/or co-occurring disorders strongly preferred.
- Strong time management and writing skills.
- All applicants must be able to become CPR, First Aid certified within 2 weeks of employment and MAP certified within 150 days of employment.
All candidates must be able to successfully pass a CORI, reference, multi-state background and driving record check.
RegionGreater Boston Area
Thu, 1 pm to 3 pm